Thread: How A VPS (Virtualization) Is Created?

Default How A VPS (Virtualization) Is Created?

Wanna Know about the Virtualization of servers and Party Network Question of Ip's... How It Works?

When you purchase a dedicated server, the company passes you IPs which you can use after installing the dedicated panel + virtualizer, you configure all these IPs there, after that you create the VPS from this panel and choose the number of ram, swap HD colors, IPs, bandwidth, and operating system and the panel will create the machine and install the system.

I do not know more about this. My friend told me that just rent a dedicated server and buy a license for cPanel VPS and install them. I want to know if this really works, because I do not know if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I do not know more about this. My friend told me that just rent a dedicated server and buy a license for cPanel VPS and install them. I want to know if this really works, because I do not know if it's true.
    Not only that, you need to buy a panel for creation of virtual machines, or use a free HyperVM and install a virtualization system (also has a free option, OpenVZ). The cPanel license is optional.
    Best Regards,
    Pravin Ganore

Blog Post: how to build a data center | cloud computing basics

Visit ESDS website at www.esds.co.in for Rich Data Center Web Hosting and Software Services at Affordable Costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin View Post
    Not only that, you need to buy a panel for creation of virtual machines, or use a free HyperVM and install a virtualization system (also has a free option, OpenVZ). The cPanel license is optional.
    Thanks for answering my question.

Which control panel and virtualizer is most used? Want to install on my machine for testing.