Steps to configure Cyberoam SSL VPN Client in Linux:
Step 1: Download SSL VPN Client Configuration
Step 2: Linux Configuration
- Logon to SSL VPN portal with the help of username and password of SSL VPN policy member.
https://<IP Address>:8443<Port Number>
- Click Download SSL VPN Client Configuration to download and install SSL VPN client.
- Extract file using command "tar"
[root@server~]#tar zxvf clientbundle.tgz
- Go to "CRSSLconfig/pem" folder and open the file client.crssl
[root@server pem]#vim client.crssl
- Comment following lines in the configuration file:
Add following lines at the end of configuration file:
Save and exit from configuration file
- Install Open VPN, by following below mentioned command
[root@server ~]# yum install openvpn
- Configure Open VPN, by following below mentioned command
[root@server pem]# openvpn --config client.crssl
Fri Jul 6 08:21:37 2012 OpenVPN 2.1.4 i386-redhat-linux-gnu [SSL] [LZO2] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] built on Apr 24 2011
Enter Auth Username:cyberoam
Enter Auth Password:******
Enter the SSL VPN username and password
Step 3: After successfully validate the username and password, your system will get a free IP from Cyberoams VPN Tunnel Leased IP range
Fri Jul 6 08:36:54 2012 /sbin/ip link set dev tun0 up mtu 1500
Fri Jul 6 08:36:54 2012 /sbin/ip addr add dev tun0 10.10.111.3/24 broadcast 10.10.111.255
Fri Jul 6 08:36:54 2012 /sbin/ip route add 10.10.12.0/24 via 10.10.111.1
Fri Jul 6 08:36:54 2012 /sbin/ip route add 10.10.10.180/32 via 10.10.111.1
Fri Jul 6 08:36:54 2012 /sbin/ip route add 10.10.11.0/27 via 10.10.111.1
Fri Jul 6 08:36:54 2012 Initialization Sequence Completed
Now following Steps are need be performed to run openvpn client in background and disconnect it.
- Press CTRL+ Z,it will stop the job.
- Type bg and press Enter, it will run the job in background.
- Type fg and press Enter, it will bring the job foreground
- Press CTRL+C, it will disconnect the SSL VPN connection.